Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine Tasting - Lobetia Tempranillo

Name: Lobetia Tempranillo
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Region: Castilla La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2011
Price: $11

Winery review: Peppy, clean black-fruit aromas come with a touch of leather. It feels full and juicy, with a firm texture and bright, lightly toasted flavors of plum and berry. This is an uncomplicated wine, the perfect quaffer for the price.

My review: I thought this wine was alright. It had a fruit flavor to it, specifically berries. I thought for the price that this wine was very tasty. The nose on this wine had a fruity sense to it and I could see myself drinking this wine with a good steak or roast beef dish. I would recommend this wine to tempranillo lovers and Lobetia is good in my book in terms of making quality wines at good prices.

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment