Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wine Tasting - Wilson Daniels Sauvignon Blanc


Name: Wilson Daniels Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
Region: Central Coast, California
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Winery review: Orange blossom and citrus permeate the aromas. Alluring flavors of orange and grapefruit dominate the palate. Bright acidity balances the plush mouth feel, resulting in a clean finish. 

My review:I thought this wine tasted really good. I liked the flowery/fruity flavors that I got from this wine. To be specific, I got a huge sense of orange coming from this wine. I thought this wine was easy to drink and I can see myself drinking this with a good fish dish. I would definitely drink this wine again and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a good white wine with a smooth finish..

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment