Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tasting - "Milton Park Shiraz"


Name: Milton Park Shiraz
Variety: Shiraz
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: 2010
Price: 12

Winery review: "The 2010 Shiraz Milton Park (aged 12 months in American oak) exhibits hints of coconut, blackberry and vanilla followed by a velvety texture and oodles of dark black currant and blackberry fruit as well as hints of pepper and smoke."
87 Points
The Wine Advocate


My review: The wine itself was a really dark red color. After smelling the wine, I picked up on plums and some other fruity glimpses. I thought the wine had a sweet taste and I tasted blackberries as well. I thought the wine was very good and I definitely could drink this with a good steak.

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment