Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tasting - "Steeple Jack Moscato"


Name: Steeple Jack Moscato
Variety: Moscato
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: 2011
Price: $8

Winery review:  From Ballast Stone's Steeple Jack range - "premium wines, easy drinking, great value for money" -this Moscato is slightly spritzy and lots of fun. 
Lemonade and lychee aromas lead to a luscious palate that's alive with juicy lychee and tropical fruit flavors with slight spritz. This is an extremely refreshing drop that's the perfect lunchtime drop in the warmer months. (wine selectors)


My review: This drink was really good and very, very sweet. I think Moscato is very sweet in general. I tasted a lot of fruity flavors and it was really easy to drink. I enjoyed this wine and I could definitely drink this with a veggie meal or a good salad.

I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment